Saturday 18 June 2011

Trashion

Greetings all,

I'm getting a big obsessed with doing serial items for this blog and my new one is Trashion where I scope out the best looks from the underbelly of fashion. There'll be no two-piece suits or bootleg jeans here, I wanna cover all the best in underground, street, fetish, trans and clubkid fashion. Enjoy dahlinks <3





Name - Kate Hughes
Location - Whalley Range, Manchester
Occupation - Part time Visual Arts MA Student & Community Reporter
Pastimes - Drinking, dancing to bad music, editing films & wanking once a month

1. PVC platform shoes, (lifted from) Primark.
2. Leather patchwork bag, Lifeboat Charity Shop
3. Make-up, Stargazer.
4. Giant Pink Safety Pin, Adult Baby Kit
5. Chain, Poundsaver. Dummies, Poundland. Black Spray Paint, Poundland.

Jacket - Afflecks Palace // Leggings - Primark // Lace Bodysuit - Primark // Tummy Tuck Bodysuit - Marks & Spencer

Most coveted item in yr wardrobe - 'It’s a tie between my Black PVC stocking and black PVC top.'

Favourite Film - 'Hmmm. That’s hard. I have so many films that I love but I think at the moment its Hedwig and the Angry Inch but it will probably change next week. I love queer culture films.'

Favourite Book - 'Killer Cults by Brian Lane.'

Favourite Song - 'As with films it changes all the time. At the moment I am really into Soft Cell –Frustration & Memorabilia.'


Favourite designer and why - 'Hmmmm I don’t really like big designers. I feel designers lose something when they become a huge brand like Dior or Chanel but if I was forced to pick I would say Thierry Mugler because of his edgy designs.'


Most lusted after fashion item - 'I love wearing fetishwear but its all so expensive. I would love to get a black funnel gas mask or Plague Mask.'

No comments:

Post a Comment