Monday 6 June 2011

Douchebag Of The Week

Here is the first in my occasional piece entitled 'Douchebag Of The Week.' Everybody who knows me knows how annoyed I get at total douchebags and now I have a healthy outlet for anger that doesn't involve caving in their heads with a tyre iron. Here goes, enjoy....



NICOLA ROBERTS - This is not just directed at her although this and the many pictures taken of her DJing at Hoxton Bar & Kitchen made me want to vent my spleen in her general direction!!! To quote the story 'As she quaffed champagne, the singer, 25, played a selection of pop tracks including Lady Gaga - LoveGame, Dizzee Rascal - Bonkers and Jay-Z - 99 Problems.' Played? Yeah with a record producer helper!!! What makes these deluded and self promoting pop nonentities think that they can just pick up a pair of headphones and suddenly be a DJ? Plus the tracklist leaves everything to be desired, can't we just hear this on the radio day-in day-out and not have to pay a massive entrance fee for the pleasure? For a start you have to have good taste in music to get to a place where you are worthy to play your tracks to a crowd. Get some taste, get a clue and then come back to me....

1 comment:

  1. But the poor love's got nothing to do now that they've discovered a magic pill to cure skin cancer... HT

    ReplyDelete